Hacked By Not Matter who am i ~ i am white Hat Hacker please update your wordpress
Social media is an online communication channels dedicated to community-based input, interaction, content-sharing, and collaboration. Websites or applications that are dedicated as forum, microblogging, social networking, and social curation are among different types of social media.
Here are some of the famous social networking sites:
- Facebook: It is a free social networking website that allows people to create their profiles by registering their e-mail address. You can do several activities with your page like uploading photos and videos, sending messages, and keeping in touch with your family, friends, and colleagues.
- Twitter: This one is a free microblogging service. It allows users to post short messages, containing 140 characters only, called as ‘tweets’. You can choose to make your profile to be private or public, and you can follow other people and be able to read their tweets. You can also connect your Twitter account with other social networking sites like Facebook.
- LinkedIn: This one is an online social network for business professionals. It is specifically designed for professional networking, help employees to find a job, discover sales leads, and connect with potential business partners. You can also read informative content about the latest news about different fields of expertise. Unlike with other networks, it does not focus on making friends or sharing media like photos, videos, and music.
- Reddit: It is a social news website and forum as well, where the stories are posted by site members. The site is composed of hundreds of sub-communities, known as ‘subreddits’. Each of it has specific topics like technology, politics, or music. ‘Redditors’ or reddit site members submit their content and other people vote for it. The well-regarded stories will be place to the top of the site’s main thread page.
- Pinterest: The main focus of the site is about photos or images. It is a social curation website for sharing and categorizing photos that are found online. If you click the image, then it will take you to the original source. If you click a photo of a pair of shoes, you might be taken to the site where you can purchase it. An image of dishes might take you to its recipe.
There was a time when a CV or resume was enough to get someone a job. Now the employers look at the social media to understand their employees before hiring them. You need to start taking your social media seriously. The first thing to consider is to post images and comments you are comfortable sharing with the boss or other clients. Do not use foul language or curse words so much. The use of such foul language that will degrade your credibility as a professional. Sharing your religious posts is also likely to affect other aspects of your life.
Commenting about your work online is not the best way to air your views. There are proper channels to deal with complaints at the work place. Follow the company rules when you have to report complaints rather than seeking answers from other workers online. It will always seem that you are not a professional at all. It is common to see people celebrating after winning contracts. It is okay, but do not go into details describing the contract on social media. Some clients would take it as a breach of contract when everyone knows about the contract details. You will make it hard for people to trust you when it comes to getting more contracts.
Posting images of yourself drunk might just land you in more trouble than success. Take the time to sift through various photos that you have before posting. You need to have professional photos that show you at the best behavior. For the profile pic, it is important to have a picture that shows you as well dressed and ready to be seen as a professional. For those running a blog on image presentation, you need to interact with the viewers on social media platforms too. Having a link on your blog to the social media is the easiest way to interact with the users. Use boton me gusta to generate a Facebook like button and embed it on your blog. Here are more tips on how to stay professional on social media.
– Check the grammar of your posts before hitting post
– Stop creating several social media accounts
– Report suspicious fake social media accounts
– Delete some irritating comments from your profile
– Think before posting
The first thing a person opening a social media account is to have many followers. It is not that hard as many people think about getting followers on social media. The first thing to do is follow as many people as possible. It is crucial to follow many in order for them to follow back. With social media it is a game of scratch my back I scratch yours. If you are the boss of a certain company, it is time to tell your employees to follow you. Most employees who are on the social media are likely to follow you for easy updates. The golden rule to gaining more followers on social media is by sharing quality content. Having top quality content should help you get a lot of attention from many other people.
You need to have a follow button on your website or blog. It is crucial to have such links so that people can actually follow you for any updates. A number of plugins do exist to help you showcase to the blog visitors the type of social media influence that you have. The use of hashtags is crucial to help in exposing your content to many people who might just benefit from it. Use hashtags that can easily attract people to use them too. Always stay professional in all the comments and content that you share online. Many people can actually judge you based on the type of content that you share.